Re: Missing F25 branch

On Tue, 26 Jul 2016 18:53:08 +0100
Sérgio Basto <sergio@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

<snip>

> > The pkgdb side of the mass-branching is now done, so at least this
> > part should
> > be back to normal.
> >
> > Do note that some other components such as koji may not have been
> > updated yet.
>
> what is rpms-checks [1] ?
>
> I still getting notifications
>
> [1] pkgdb created branch 'f25' for the 'rpms-checks/libaudclient'
> package

The rpms-checks repos will be used for package-specific checks in
Taskotron. The basic idea is that folks will be able to write checks
for packages which can be run at certain points by just pushing checks
to that repo.

We're almost ready to open that feature up but are still doing some
testing to work out the remaining kinks. The Taskotron workshop at
Flock will cover a lot about writing checks for a specific package.

That being said, we are looking for more guinea pigs who are willing to
help us finish up testing the system.

Tim