Problem configuring Fedora Notifications

Hi,
	I send this here in case someone has seen this and if not where to report.

I want to configure the notifications to receive email for the messages I am
interested in.

I go to https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications/

and login.

Then I choose email and I add the email address I am interest in receiving the
notification messages.

In less than a minute I receive an email from notifications@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with a link to confirm the email address.

The problem occurs in the next step if I choose to accept I always get an
unauthorized access error from fas login:

401 - Unauthorized

Transaction expired, or cookies not available

Try to login again

This has happened to me always and now I would like to finally solve this
problem.

The issue here is that I do not know if the problem lies in Fedora
Notification or Fedora FAS Login.

Any help is appreciated, regards,
--
José Abílio