glibc subpackage changes

To implement some Fedora 25 changes (split NSS (Name Service Switch) subpackages, libcrypt without NSS (Mozilla Network Security Services) library depdencies), I added additional subpackages to the glibc packages, namely:

- libcrypt
- libcrypt-nss
- nss_db
- nss_hesiod
- nss_nis

The expectation is that libgcrypt-nss is installed by default, and system administrators may opt to install libcrypt (with the internal algorithm implementations instead). libcrypt and libcrypt-nss both provide the soname-based RPM dependencies required by applications which need password hashing.

In contrast, nss_db, nss_hesiod, nss_nis are expected to be installed by system administrators who need the specific functionality. They are not installed by default. (nss_files and nss_dns remain part of the main glibc package because their use is pretty much required by all installations.)

The background for these changes is twofold: We want to reduce minimal image size (also the gains a very small), and we want to pave the road towards alternative implementations (based on OpenSSL for libcrypt, and based on libtirpc for nss_nis).

Thanks,
Florian