Self introduction: Zygmunt Krynicki

Hello

My name is Zygmunt (zyga) Krynicki. I’ve been using various distributions of Linux for the past 15 years. I helped create the Linaro’s LAVA test system, Ubuntu’s Checkbox hardware testing toolkit. Most recently I’m involved with Snappy where I am responsible for the interface system.

My main focus will be to maintain the Snappy stack in Fedora. This involves the packaging (snapd, snap-confine and a few golang dependencies), upstream snappy support for SElinux and overall architecture support so that snaps work on every computing environment.

I’m excited to join this community and to work on making snaps at home in Fedora

Best regards
ZK