wiki editing changes

Greetings.

As noted recently, Fedora Infrastructure has had a large number of spam
accounts and edits over the last few months. Our Basset application[1]
has been great at detecting the accounts and spam and blocking or
deleting them. However, this process has caused some confusion as spam
wiki edits appear and are deleted. In addition, the results aren't
accurate enough to avoid Infrastructure or other teams having to do
additional cleanup manually, which isn't sustainable long-term.

In order to prevent these spam wiki edits entirely, we have changed the
wiki to require a user to have both signed the FPCA and be in at least
one additional group (CLA+1). This may require some workflow changes
for a few groups such as Fedora Ambassadors. New contributors without
any group membership will need a path to membership without wiki edits.

Sorry for any inconvience this may cause, but the wiki should be a
quieter and cleaner place for this change.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to open a
Fedora Infrastructure ticket[2] or discuss with the team in our IRC
channel #fedora-admin.

Thank you.

[1] https://pagure.io/basset
[2] https://fedorahosteosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/