headsup: ghc-7.10.3 went into Rawhide

Hi!

On behalf of the Fedora Haskell SIG, I am happy to announce that finally GHC 7.10 (7.10.3) has gone into Rawhide for F25.  This is a new major release (though ghc-8.0.1 is already out for a little time now). The push comes also with a bunch of version updates including pandoc-1.17.

You can read more about GHC 7.10 in the upstream release notes referenced in
<https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/GHC_7.10>.

There are still about 20 packages which cannot be updated, either due to missing new dependencies (we will try to work on some of those) or being no longer maintained upstream (those will probably mostly be retired soon).

Apparently the Haskell push has already been mostly built now on the secondary koji archs too - so this looks like a smooth successful version update.

After F25 branches (at the end of this month!!) I'd like to start work on ghc-8.0 for F26...

If you hit any problems please report them in bugzilla, thanks!

Jens