Re: iphone mount in nautilus on Fedora 24

> In older Fedora (at least Fedora 22) I could easily mount my ihphone
> in Nautilus. I could click on it in the left hand side of the File
> Manager and it would mount.
>
> I am having trouble getting this same behavior in Fedora 24. Can
> someone verify this works or does not work for them? You should be
> able to verify this with Fedora 24 + Gnome + iphone + iphone cable.

Support is provided by gvfs-afc through the libimobiledevice stack,
the later hasn't really changed since F-22 when the 1.2.0 version
fixed up support for the new iOS devices, upstream have confirmed that
iOS 10 works with that version too [1], so not sure what might have
broken.

There's some utils in the libimobiledevice-utils package that might
help with debug, possibly also try in selinux permissive mode to see
if something has changed there that might be affecting it.

Peter

[1] http://www.libimobiledevice.org/