Re: ping spin-kickstarts maintainer (bz1176483)

On Mon, 6 Jun 2016 04:47:45 -0500
Bruno Wolff III <bruno@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 06, 2016 at 11:39:11 +0200,
>   Jan Pazdziora <jpazdziora@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> >What is the plan for the 22 active tickets at
> >
> >	https://fedorahosted.org/spin-kickstarts/report/1
> >
> >? Are reporters expected to recreate them in bugzilla or will they by
> >migrated en masse?
>
> The task tickets are essentially moot at this point and don't need to
> get migrated.

Yeah, I was hoping to go through the tickets and close out the ones
that are moot and migrate the ones that still matter.

It looks like a few folks have already re-filed things based on this
thread. ;)

> There was also a bit of discussion at one point of trying to have
> some separation of spin-kickstarts bugs by spin as different groups
> care about different aspects of the package.

Yeah, I'd like to see if we can play with bugzilla subcomponents here,
but haven't had time yet.

> The trac instance seemed to be more of an internal (for people in the
> spins SIG) tracker for tasks and the like, and actual bugs were
> typically tracked in bugzilla.

Yep.

kevin