Call for F24 Final blocker / FE votes

Hi folks! We currently have quite a backlog of proposed blocker bugs
for F24. Unfortunately I forgot to schedule a special blocker meeting
for yesterday or today, so we don't have one till Monday. To help
clarify the F24 situation it'd be great if folks could vote in-bug for
all the proposed blockers and, if possible, the proposed FEs. You can
find the bugs here:

https://qa.fedoraproject.org/blockerbugs/milestone/24/final/buglist

we welcome votes from anyone, but votes from regular blocker meeting
attendees will likely be weighted a bit higher in the Patented Fuzzy
Blocker Voting System (wherein I look at all the votes and decide what
to do...muahahahahahaha, the power). Please read
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_blocker_bug_process before voting
if you're not familiar with the process, and if in doubt, just vote
however I voted ;)))

By "vote in-bug" I just mean write a comment with your vote (e.g. "+1
blocker" or "-1 blocker") and any thoughts/comments you have.

Thanks everyone!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey