Re: [Modularity] WG meeting time

On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 3:03 AM, Langdon White <langdon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Unfortunately, I heard from some of the new voting members that the current
> Modularity WG meeting time is not doable for them. Please use the link below
> to help us figure out a new time.
>
> http://whenisgood.net/hzd7x2b
>
> Langdon
>
> PS: haven't actually used whenisgood to schedule a meeting before.. so.. if
> i made any mistakes.. apologies :)

Hi WG members,

on the last meeting I have volunteered to follow up with the "meeting
time" issue.
So, I have asked Langdon to provide me with results from the voting on
whenisgood. The following times are the ones when most people are
available (Timezone: US/Eastern):

* Monday - 11:00 AM
* Tuesday - 07:00 AM
* Tuesday - 10:00 AM
* Tuesday - 11:00 AM <- this is the most preferred time
* Thursday - 10:00 AM
* Thursday - 11:00 AM
* Friday - 11:00AM

As the "Tuesday - 11:00 AM" time is the most preferred one, I would
like to propose this as the new time for our meeting. On the upcoming
meeting this Thursday (2016-Jun-02) we can have a discussion whether
it is acceptable for all the members of this WG and make a final
decision.

Regards,
Jan

--