Autogenerating Koschei groups's contents

Hi,

few people who have groups defined in Koschei have asked whether they could automate maintentance of the package list with something like repoquery rule. We've implemented this functionality in koschei 1.7. But there is no web UI for it yet, so if you'd like to have a rule for your group contents autogeneration, reply to this email off-list with a dnf repoquery snippet that would output the package list you'd like to have and I'll add it to production.

Regards,
Michael Simacek