Re: F25 System Wide Change: Use /etc/distro.repos.d as default reposdir

Tomasz Torcz <tomek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>   Shouldn't that be /usr/lib/distro.repos.d (for distribution-provided

-1

Having such a small amount of information spread all over the filesystem
only makes things harder to manage.  Keeping it in one place means the
whole "where am I getting stuff" question can be answered with one "ls"
without having to ensure that X other directories are empty or
non-conflicting.  Having one directory also means there is no confusion
about search order or override rules.

Fedora is already complicated enough without adding this, and spreading
out the information solves no actual problems.

I'm also going to +1 the suggestion for /etc/repos.d