Headsup: qhull upgrade on rawhide

Hi,

I intent to upgrade qhull to version 2015.2 on rawhide throughout the next couple of days/near future.

This is a major upgrade, which will introduce API/ABI/SONAME changes and likely packaging changes, as well. This update will require rebuilds of several packages and will trigger FTBFSs, which will require package modifications and will cause (hopefully temporary - exception [1]) broken dependencies.

Packages known to be affected:
- 3Depict
- blender
- FreeSOLID
- meshlab
- octave
- pcl
- plplot
- PyMca
- python-matplotlib
- saga

I have preliminary local rebuilds of theses packages (exception [1]) and will try to take care about rebuilds (using my provenpackager powers), if possible.

Ralf

[1] blender fails to build due to other, unrelated issues (opencv).