Failed builds in Copr

I am very sorry.

Today Lubos K. accidentally submitted 10k packages to Copr. I wanted to run one simple SQL query to set all those builds
as failed. Unfortunately I made big mistake - I forgot to add one column to 'where' condition. As result of this error
*all* builds were marked as failed. All builds of all projects.
Mea culpa, mea maxima.
Fortunately we have backup, so we restored the state of the builds from this backup. This backup is few hours old. So if
you submitted your build between 06:00UTC and 14:00UTC your build will be still marked as failed no matter of what
actual result was.
This is "just" state in webUI db. It does not affect dnf repository of your project. Built rpms and logs are intact.

I apologize if this caused you some problems of confusion.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA