Re: Issue rebuilding f24-build repo

On Mon, 11 Apr 2016 16:19:35 +0200
Milan Crha <mcrha@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 	Hi,
> it's almost a week from this thread start and the database(?) is still
> slow.

Yep. We haven't fixed it yet...

> I just wanted to run a chain-build, which builds four packages,
> while the first two are built in serial, only then can be built the
> other two, and both f24 and rawhide waitrepo failed with:
>
>   GenericError: Unsuccessfully waited 120:36 for
>   evolution-data-server-3.20.1-1.fc25 to appear in the f25-build repo
>
> What is the usual time for the waitrepo to succeed these days, please?

If all was working as normal, between 6 and 15minutes.

> Is there any estimated time for the fix of the koji, thus it'll behave
> like earlier (on time) again, please?

No, because we don't know what the problem is.

I spent several hours this morning gathering detailed postgresql
logging from the database server and we have a postgresql expert
looking over things to see if they can find the issue (Many many thanks
to Jberkus for looking for us).

Hopefully he can find the issue and we can optimize the db, tune the
host/database or otherwise make the issue go away.

kevin