Re: Can't request commit access after requesting an EPEL 7 branch

On Sat, Apr 09, 2016 at 03:23:36PM -0700, Dave Johansen wrote:
>    On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 5:59 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>      On Thu, 7 Apr 2016 12:59:08 -0700
>      Dave Johansen <davejohansen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>      > https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/rpms/pg_top/
>      > I requested that an EPEL 7 branch be created for pg_top and it was
>      > granted, but now I can't request commit access for the other branches.
>      > Is this a known issue?
>      > Is there a workaround?
>      > Thanks,
>      > Dave
>
>      Looks like you have them now? I don't know of anything that would cause
>      them not to show up for you. ;(
>
>    The other admin went in and manually added access for me but there was no
>    way for me to request it. I should have been more clear that this email
>    wasn't to resolve this specific issue but the general issue of there being
>    no way to request commit access on other branches when you're the admin of
>    at least one branch.

I guess the approach then is to use the 'Manage' buttons (Manage the admins,
Manage the committers) to set your status to 'Awaiting Review', but indeed the
button to request the acl on all branches disappear once you have the acl on one
of the branch.

Pierre