Re: weakdeps and the buildroot

Dne 8.4.2016 v 04:03 Ralf Corsepius napsal(a):
> Has this change and the mapping which buildroot uses dnf rsp. yum been reflected to the mock packages [1]?

Yes. Mock used DNF for rawhide for ages to test this setup before it landed in Koji and we have been waiting for
necessary code change in Koji and once Koji enabled it for rawhide and F24 targets, we enabled it for F24 in Mock too.

> [1] IMHO, the different incarnations of mock-packages and their target mock-configurations should match the situation in
> the buildroots 1:1 as close as possible.

This is my goal too. If you are aware of some configuration in Koji, which differ from default Mock config, then feel
free to open BZ.

However there are some settings, which will likely remain different. E.g:
  Koji: config_opts['plugin_conf']['root_cache_enable'] = False
  Mock: config_opts['plugin_conf']['root_cache_enable'] = True
Disabling this by default will affect the packagers and have big impact on default performance. Lots of people will be
forced to enable it manually. So it is better that only Koji (and Copr) disable it.

--
Miroslav Suchy, RHCA