Re: pushed package to stable four days ago, is it stuck?

>>> I pushed glusterfs-3.7.9-1.fc23 to stable four days ago. It has +4 karma.
>>>
>>> It's still pending. Is it stuck?  Can someone please give it a kick?
>>
>> All the updates are already in process of being kicked by me, should
>> hopefully be moving again shortly.
>>

> Thanks,
>
> I have several more that seem to be stuck again...
>
> Do we know why this happens?

I doubt that they are "stuck" and updates have been going out each day
this week. So without any information as to what the exact NVRs my
guess for them being stuck is "Treacle!" IE I have no means of
actually telling you without the actual details.

The push process requires human intervention as it requires signing
etc so the exact timing depends on who is on push duty and what other
priorities they have, what time zone they''re in and likely a bunch of
other points.

Peter