[new package][licenses] python-cheat + MIT & GPLv3 combination

Hi,
I need an advice/feedback about licenses. I want to add package **python-cheat** to F25 (and maybe to F24 too).
However, the project is now under MIT + GLPv3 licenses - not only some parts, it is meaned by upstream
as whole project is MIT and GPLv3. From my point of view, there is not problem, if I uses just GPLv3 license
in spec file - and append only GPLv3 license in the package. Can anyone (with better knowledge around licensing)
give me feedback about this? From licensing guidelines [0] and MIT license,  I guess just GPLv3 is OK.

---- some additional info about package ----

Btw, you can install the package from COPR repository already:
# dnf enable pstodulk/python-cheat
# dnf install python-cheat

It requires for now python2, however it should be python3 compatible already. I will change it in future.

Package has simiral signification as bash-completion. But can be usefull eather for your
personal packages, scripts, ... too. One of the main use cases is learning using of new command
line (new) tools. Do you know everybody how use e.g. docker? (ok, that's still missing, but I expect
that we can spread list of the tools toghether in future, in similar way like bash-completion).
And I can imagine how it makes things easier for new users who begin with Linux.

However, I found used location for cheatsheet files unfriendly. I have proposed changes
to upstream and make it all closer to bash-completion ideas. I hope that it could be resolved
relatively soon so probably I will start process for new package in Fedora after changes.

And missing man pages could be added. Probably README.md should be OK, just rewritten to man
format.

I will be glad for feedback, some another ideas, whatever around :-)

Have a nice day,
Petr

[0] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:LicensingGuidelines#Multiple_Licensing_Scenarios