Where should I report these bugs?

Hi All,

Please take reference of the attached screenshots. While testing Fedora 24 workstation, I have encountered some theme issues in qt applications (improperly rendered spinner controls, menu items that can be checked/unchecked always show up as checked) as well as a badly sized dialog box in NetworkManager configuration. I am not sure the root cause of these is themeing changes in Gnome 3.20 or these are separate bugs.

Can somebody please look at these and let me know how bugs should be filed in bugzilla for these issues (by how i mean, number of bugs to be filed, components names to use while filing bugs etc)?

Thanks.

--
Regards,
Sumit Bhardwaj