Re: Schedule for Friday's FESCo Meeting (2016-04-01)

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 11:29 PM, Kalev Lember <kalevlember@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> meeting Friday at 17:00UTC in #fedora-meeting on irc.freenode.net.
>
> To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
>   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UTCHowto
>
> or run:
>   date -d '2016-04-01 17:00 UTC'
>

> Links to all tickets below can be found at:
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9
>
> = Followups =
>
> #topic #1552 Review of delayed Changes for F24
> .fesco 1552
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1552
>
> = New business =
>
> #topic #1562 drop exception to proven packager access to packages
> .fesco 1562
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1562
>
> #topic #1563 "Rich Dependencies" vs. DNF vs. YUM issues
> .fesco 1563
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1563
>
> #topic #1565 Fedora schedule must continue to track core library ABI or risk
> serious ABI implications.
> .fesco 1565
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1565

I will not be able to attend the FESCo meeting today. In case any
input from my side is needed for this topic, please let me know in
advance (till 14:00 UTC approx.). If any action will be expected after
the meeting, please write it into the ticket, so I can follow up.

Regards,
Jan

> = Open Floor =
>
> For more complete details, please visit each individual ticket.  The
> report of the agenda items can be found at
> https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/report/9
>
> If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
> this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
> e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
> the open floor topic. Note that added topics may be deferred until
> the following meeting.
> --

Jan Kuřík
Platform & Fedora Program Manager
Red Hat Czech s.r.o., Purkynova 99/71, 612 45 Brno, Czech Republic