Re: 3D printing SIG

On 03/17/2016 11:10 AM, Simo Sorce wrote:
> On Thu, 2016-03-17 at 16:08 +0100, Miro Hrončok wrote:
>> Hi Fedorains,
>>
>> I was thinking about creating a 3D printing SIG in Fedora. Would anyone
>> be interested in that?
> +1 I have a 3D printer and would be interested in my very little spare
> time.
>
> Simo.

+1  with a possible  pingback to campus ambassadors or the edu
initiative where applicable.

--
Corey W. Sheldon
Freelance IT Tutor | Security Researcher | Fedora Ambassador, North America

This document, including any attachments, is intended for the person(s) or company(ies) named herewithin and contains info deemed confidential / legally privileged, and may occasionally include Intellectual Property / Embargoed Content.
Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information may lead to legal charges.
If you are not the intended recipient, please disregard and destroy this message and notify the sender (only if you know the intended reciepient),  and a return email indicating a improper recipient IS requested so that I may remove you from any lists, conversations such error may have created / allowed.
Use of OpenGPG keys are highly encouraged.

null