Why is my secondary monitor not detected?

Not sure where should I report this issue, but I am wondering, why my
secondary monitor is not detected after docking my Rawhide laptop (it
works just fine after restart)? It used to work. If it didn't work right
away, opening control panel typically helped, but nowadays, it does not
appear to work at all. I am not sure if that might be Wayland related,
or something is just broken. Any idea what might be the reason?

Thanks.

Vít