Looking for co-maintainer(s)

Hi,

I would be glad to have some co-maintainers for the following packages that I took over from cicku:

RemoteBox - b0rken appstream-util validate (reported to upstream, no response so far)
lnav - randomly failing tests, no idea how to solve (tests success is not mandatory for now)
lookat
willie
krop

I took those packages to not let them orphan or even retire, though I do not use them in daily work and do not have the time to fix them ATM.
There are currently open update requests in bugzilla for all of them above, except lnav with a hotfix for the tests.
Please feel free to take individually (by assignment in RHBZ) and request ACL in PkgDB.

Thanks in advance!