Re: Running CLI uitilities not available in Fedora?

Hello All!
I'd like to ask you for advice. I've packaged an application which can
use external CLI tools (not available in Fedora for various non-legal
reasons). Shall I remove support for these tools or better keep it?

Hello,

if your application has a preference for that CLI name modification and proper error handling you could just change reference to some note. I.e. "this_tool_name_NAME_is_not_installed", that should appear in error box. Or may be you'l submit a request to upstream to make this possible.

Dmitrij