three questions: f24 branch, python3 default, where to put /etc/rsyslog.d/gluster.conf.example

Hi,

1) usually after the branch I build new packages for rawhide (i.e.
$branch+1). But atm in the master branch, a `fedpkg build` gives me

    Could not execute build: Package glusterfs-3.7.8-1.fc24 has already
been built

Am I just too early? Or is there something missing that's preventing
builds for f25.

2) Despite several articles out in the wild claiming that {F22,F23,F24}
will switch to Python3 as the default, [1] would seem to indicate that
the only thing we're going to see is 1) the update of Python3 from 3.4
to 3.5, and 2) Python3 system-python and system-python-libs will be
split out; however the default python will remain Python2.

Is that correct?

3) The Fedora and upstream glusterfs.spec file package example rsyslog
config files for some distributions. (Although since Fedora hasn't used
rsyslog by default since F20 or so, these aren't actually installed on
recent Fedora releases.) The packaging guidelines don't appear to say
anything on the topic. Absent anything in the packaging guidelines, is
there a consensus for where they should be installed on systems that do
use rsyslog, e.g. EPEL/EL6?

In /etc/rsyslog.d/glusterfs.conf.example? Or somewhere else, e.g.
/usr/share/doc/glusterfs/rsyslog.d/glusterfs.conf.example?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/24/ChangeSet

Thanks,

--

Kaleb