Re: Fedora 24 Change Checkpoint: Completion deadline (testable)

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 10:44 AM, Jan Kurik <jkurik@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> Today, on 2016-Feb-23, we have reached Fedora 24 Change Checkpoint:
> Completion deadline (testable) [1].
>
> At this point, all accepted changes [2] should be substantially
> complete, and testable. Additionally, if a change is to be enabled by
> default, it must be so enabled at Change Completion deadline.
>
> Change tracking bug should be set to the MODIFIED state to indicate it
> achieved completeness.
>
> Incomplete and non testable Changes will be reported to FESCo for
> 2016-Feb-26 meeting.  Contingency plan for System Wide Changes, if
> planned for Alpha (or in case of serious doubts regarding Change
> completion), will be activated.
>
> [1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/24/Schedule

I just have realized the "Completion deadline (testable)" milestone
was wrongly ordered at the [1] page. I have corrected it now. I am
sorry if it made any troubles. Please let me know in case of any
issues caused by this mistake.

Regards,
Jan