Re: 2.6.10-1.737 smp kernel crashes.

Kim Lux wrote:
I'm not sure if this is the right list, but I'll post here anyway as it
is not a user or config issue associated with FC3 operation and 2.6.10
kernels are kind of FC4 stuff ?

Anyway... the 2.6.10-1.737 smp kernel is NOT stable on my laptop. It
does a hard kernel crash (ie total machine lockup, cannot start a new
session). This has happened 3x when websurfing with Konqueror. It
seems to occur when performing socket communications ie immediately
after double clicking a link, but that is just a quick observation.

I've run 2.6.10-1.727 since it became available on the same machine
without any issues. I've reverted back to it.

Hope this helps.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PostIsOffTopic
Your justification is not sufficient, this is a regular user support issue. Posts of these nature are off-topic for this. In any case these issues must be reported to Bugzilla or they will not be acted upon.

Warren Togami
wtogami@xxxxxxxxxx