More prominent link to verification hashes

So, I see that someone hacked Linux Mint, and slipped in some trojaned ISO download images.

As a curiousity, I went to https://getfedora.org, to see how easy it is to find instructions for verifying the downloaded images.

I couldn't find it. There were many helpful download links, all over the place, but mum was the word on any kind of a verifications.

One has to jump into the installation guide, in order to find a buried link to https://getfedora.org/verify

This link is hidden very well. It shouldn't be. The fact is that with Live images being the primary avenue for installing Fedora, the need for an installation guide is greatly diminished.

Every link to download a Live image should have a link to https://getfedora.org/verify right next to it, so you can't miss it. This should be a policy.