Re: Self introduction: Ralf Senderek

This is an obvious idea and I'm willing to do that.

But there are at least two reasons why I shouldn't do that as a first step.

The Crypto Bone is designed to use only a tiny fraction of the cryptlib system, the symmetric encryption framework, because RSA/PKI and such isn't necessary for the key management and the source code should be as auditable as possible. Even though I include the full cryptlib at the moment with no changes or patches to the source code, I only need a much reduced, local version.
That's why I provide the cryptlib so-file in the location where it is needed by the cryptobone package for exclusive use by the root user.

As you may know the cryptlib source code is designed to run everywhere and provides a number of test programs (and an excellent documentation too) so that providing a separate library package must include all these excellent stuff. I'm willing to tackle this task when my first package is done.