Re: Large number of packages to be orphaned on Feb 26

If Christopher will not respond, I can take care of:

- rpms/2ping -- Bi-directional ping utility
- rpms/NetPIPE -- Network Protocol Independent Performance Evaluator
- rpms/ascii-design -- A tool to create ascii arts
- rpms/bonesi -- The DDoS Botnet Simulator
- rpms/cdk -- Curses Development Kit
- rpms/httrack -- Website copier and offline browser
- rpms/httraqt -- HTTrack Qt GUI
- rpms/ioping -- Simple disk I/O latency monitoring tool
- rpms/libnatpmp -- Library of The NAT Port Mapping Protocol (NAT-PMP)
- rpms/libproxy -- A library handling all the details of proxy configuration
- rpms/libupnp -- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) SDK
- rpms/lzma -- LZMA utils
- rpms/mylvmbackup -- Utility for creating MySQL backups via LVM snapshots
- rpms/nf3d -- 3D Netfilter visualization utility
- rpms/ngrep -- Network layer grep tool
- rpms/nload -- A tool can monitor network traffic and bandwidth usage
  in real time
- rpms/nsnake -- The classic snake game with textual interface
- rpms/pgpdump -- PGP packet visualizer
- rpms/pixz -- Parallel indexed xz compressor
- rpms/postgrey -- Postfix Greylisting Policy Server
- rpms/python-pgpdump -- PGP packet parser library in Python 2.x
- rpms/python-pygit2 -- Python 2.x bindings for libgit2
- rpms/python-reportlab -- Python 2.x library for generating PDFs and
  graphics
- rpms/python3-dugong -- Python 3.x HTTP 1.1 client module
- rpms/rats -- Rough Auditing Tool for Security
- rpms/recoverjpeg -- Recover JPEG pictures and MOV movies from damaged
  devices
- rpms/ripright -- Minimal CD to FLAC ripper
- rpms/tiptop -- Performance monitoring tool based on hardware counters
- rpms/zmap -- Network scanner for Internet-wide network studies

Also I can help with the i3 packages as I volounteered few weeks ago and
have been shot down by Christopher becase "no more help is needed".

--
Fabio Alessandro Locati

PGP Fingerprint: B960 BE9D E7A8 FA12 273A  98BB 6D6A 29D6 709A 7851
https://keybase.io/fale