Re: Fedora AMI build process

Thanks for the info.  I tried mailing the SIG but it got stuck in an approval queue never to be seen again.

Regards,
Jon

On Tue, 16 Feb 2016 14:18 Haïkel <hguemar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to see how we build Fedora AMIs but am starting having not
> luck with finding documents on the buiild process. If someone could throw me
> a link it would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Jon

I suggest that you contact the Fedora Cloud SIG through their own mailing list.

In short, AMI are composed by Koji using ImageFactory, fedimg is used
to upload images.
http://imgfac.org/
https://github.com/fedora-infra/fedimg

Regards,