Re: Making mailman3/hyperkitty send my emails to me

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 12:39:51 -0500
Dusty Mabe <dusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I have played with all of the settings in hyperkitty and I still am
> failing to get the emails that I compose and send to a mailing list
> also sent back to me.
>
> The reason I want this is because of the "archived-at" email header.
> Once I compose an email and get it sent to me from mailman it will
> have that header in the email and I'll be able to copy/paste a

Well, there's 3 places in postorius that could be in play...

Under subscriptions settings:
Under Global settings -> Receive own postings
Under Address-based settings -> Receive own postings (for the address
you are sending/subscribed with).
Under Subscription based settings -> Receive own postings (for the
list).

Obviously the subscription settings override the address based/global
ones, and address based override global, etc.

So, if the setting is set in the right place there, I can only think it
might be a bug, and ask you to file a ticket on it?

kevin