Python packages not compliant to Fedora guidelines

In past days I filled many review requests for various python libraries, in order to submit python-netdiff [1] and python-django-netjsongraph [2].
During this process, I noticed that a lot of python packages are not compliant to Fedora Guidelines for packaging Python stuff [3]. So you have to deal with many packages that have the old naming (python-*) and are not using the new python2-* and python3-*
Moreover there are packages that have newer branches that are compliant to guidelines and older that are not, so the result is that you have a *your* package that builds for example on >= F23 but does not on F22, and maybe on EPEL7 too.

I think it would be nice if we put some effort to have all those problems fixed for F24 release

[1]: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/netdiff
[2]: https://pypi.python.org/pypi/django-netjsongraph
[3]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Python