Re: rpmlint FAILED for cppad-20160000.0-2.fc24

My previous message about this problem had a spam link in it (my mistake, I did not check the html address carefully and got caught by a spam generator). Perhaps someone has permission to remove the link in the previous message (see SPAM LINK HERE in copy of previous message below).

A better link for the previous discussion about this is:
https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2011-January/148045.html

Here are the comments from the top of the spec file that explain why it is using rpm-buildroot.

# cppad.spec: rpm-buildroot-usage
# The %%prep section of this spec file contains a reference to %%buildroot.
# This is used to read (not write) information in %%buildroot%%includdir
# (using g++ -I %%buildroot%%includedir ). Thus it is not a violation of
# http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:Guidelines#
#      Scriplets_are_only_allowed_to_write_in_certain_directories
#

I am reading buildroot so that I can test the installed version of the include files
(better testing that using the ones in the build directory).

Perhaps rpm-lint can be fixed so it does not generate a warning in this case ?