Re: qt (4) no longer injects $RPM_OPT_FLAGS by default (on f24+)

On Tue, Feb 02, 2016 at 08:00:43AM +0100, Michael J Gruber wrote:
> Well, in the first place it would be nice not to push FTBFS commits to
> packages you don't own without contacting maintainers before:

Well, one thing about this is that no-one owns packages anymore. We are a
community and there are package maintainers in that community.
Each package has one or more maintainers, but nobody owns it. The only reason we
even have a point of contact is because of bugzilla that requires a single
account to assign the bug reports to.

So sorry but you do not own your packages, you maintain them and where you are
the point of contact, you are merely the primary recipient of the bug reports :)

Pierre