Re: Multiple review requests without sponsor

On Tue, 26 Jan 2016 21:05:12 +0000
Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek <zbyszek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 03:43:16PM -0500, Brandon Thomas wrote:
> > Can I make multiple review requests while I'm waiting for a
> > sponsor?
> Yes, you should. It actually helps, because
> a) you show that you are a capable packager,
> b) it's easier for potential sponsors to find a package they want
>    to review.

I agree with this, but I would also mention that you shouldn't submit
lots and lots of packages. People who have done that in the past have
often made common mistakes in all of them (since they hadn't gone
through a review before) and then gotten discouraged they had to clean
up all of them or resubmit.

So yes, a few is great, but don't go overboard. ;)

kevin