Re: Patents question about BPG Image format

Please forward any requests about legal issues to Fedora Legal mailing
list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/legal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

The Fedora development mailing list is not appropriate for legal
inquiries for packaging software for Fedora.