Orphaning lexertl, libpuma, tex-zfuzz, undertaker

I am orphaning a few packages that I no longer use.  All of them,
except lexertl, are on their latest upstream versions in Rawhide.
None of them have any open bugs.  Upstream releases are fairly rare
for all of these packages.  They are:
- lexertl: a modular lexical analyzer generator (needed by libpuma)
- libpuma: a library for parsing and manipulating C/C++ source code,
including AspectC++, a compiler supporting aspect-oriented extensions
to C++ (needed by undertaker)
- undertaker: a tool to find always-on and always-off conditional C code
- tex-zfuzz: a type-checker and LaTeX style for the Z specification language

Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/