Re: 4.3 rebase in F23 updates-testing

Il 07/01/2016 20:30, Tomasz Torcz ha scritto:
On Thu, Jan 07, 2016 at 01:33:22PM -0500, Josh Boyer wrote:
Hello,

The 4.3.3 kernel has been pushed to updates-testing for F23.  As of
right now, it has a +12 karma score.  Given that it is a major release
rebase, we're going to wait at least a few days to see how it fares.

If you are so inclined, testing would be appreciated.  As usual,
please give karma as appropriate but we would appreciate it if you
only give negative karma for new, not reported issues and with a bug
link associated.  If a bug is fixed, we have marked it as such.  If it
isn't, we haven't and giving negative karma for those known issues
simply prevents fixes from getting into the hands of other users.

  Please note there seem to be a btrfs regression in since 4.3:
namely fstrim could discard beginning of the disk, removing the
bootloader.  This commit fixes the issue:

    http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/fdmanana/linux.git/commit/?h=integration-4.5&id=7b6cb6618b45bb383f9336ec89df5f1f31f9935b

So, is it safe to install kernel 4.3.3-300? I see it's now in stable repo, but I think it doesn't carry the commit above...