Re: Who owns the Fedora Atlas account?

On 01/08/2016 01:09 PM, Daniel Farrell wrote:
> Hello Fedora devs,
>
> Who owns this account?
>
> https://atlas.hashicorp.com/fedora
>
> My initial hope was to get the F22 boxes[0] hosted there, in addition to
> the current F23 ones[1]. Digging into that on #fedora-devel, dgilmore told
> me that the account isn't official and the owner is unknown. Dave_o then
> pointed out that the account may have been created by Hashicorp, not Fedora
> devs.
>
> [0]: https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/22/Cloud/x86_64/Images/
> [1]: https://atlas.hashicorp.com/fedora/
>
> Obviously it'd be nice to get the facts, and likely it'd be nice to have
> the account under community control.
>
> Thanks for the help,

Hi,

It is owned by a few of us from Fedora Cloud Sig. It is not under the
normal release engineering process right now but we hope for it to be in
Fedora 24.

I have opened a ticket to track this, but haven't made much progress on
it since I opened it: https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/133

As for Fedora 22. There were some issues in those images that were fixed
by F23. I think we decided not to release them in Atlas because of those
issues.

Dusty