Re: xpad update 4.6.0

On Fri, 08 Jan 2016 01:44:28 -0000
" mastaiza" <mastaizawfm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I will write in Russian

Well, I don't read Russian, so not sure that will help...

> сложилось впечатление что в Fedora важно три вещи это Gnome ,
> Server , Cloud . Одним словом на первом месте стоит Redhad а всё
> остальное второстепенно.

Google translate gives me:

"the impression that in Fedora need three things is the Gnome, Server,
Cloud. One word comes first Redhad and everything else is secondary."

I agree the editions (Server, Cloud, workstation) are things that the
project as a whole works on much more than things that aren't part of
them, but other things are worked on just fine by people who care about
them.

Red Hat is the primary sponsor of Fedora, but the Fedora project itself
allocates and decides how to manage those resources.

In the case of xpad, it's maintained by someone who also maintains tons
of other packages and is busy, I thought it was a nifty tool so I
decided to help out and push the new version. It's hard for me to see
xpad as ever being a priority for the project as a whole.

kevin