Re: F24 System Wide Change: Default Local DNS Resolver

On Mon, Dec 07, 2015 at 03:04:06PM +0100, Tomas Hozza wrote:
> > > I guess next time I'll not send thing to devel list that I don't want
> > > to be picked on. This is completely out of context.
> > Am I misunderstanding something? It seems like a valid concern to me.
> Besides that my email started with the fact that it is what it is, whether
> you like it or not, I continued with the possibilities we have.

I read your whole post. Those possibilities seem pretty limited, from
the point of view of serious regressions in Fedora usability. It isn't
that I "like" Fedora being less than technically correct (especially
around security-related features), but I don't think we can discount
the prevalence of "broken" schemes in the real world.

> I took this conversation as a mean for improvement. But it turned out
> to be PR for systemd-resolved.

I don't really care about that. I care that we pick the solutions that
are best for our users.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>