Re: Bodhi front page after login

Am 07.12.2015 um 14:05 schrieb Michael Schwendt:
On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 11:53:26 +0100, Vít Ondruch wrote:

You can find all your updates under the 'profile' tab. You could even
set a bookmark to this page.

I can hardly see what has my "profile" in common with my updates. They
should be shown on the  welcome screen.

It's not the only web site where a person's public activity can be viewed
on the person's public profile page. That way you can look for a person's
updates, for example. I could understand extra features like that.

However, that's still no reason for the login welcome page to not list the
person's own updates or to explicitly highlight those that wait for action.
To say that "other folks find the overall status more interesting" is a poor
excuse for the page not being customisable

you clearly underestimate the work making a web-application customizeable in a way making everybody happy!

why can't you not just set a bookmark in the time you write 5 mails?

i could argue the same way why i have to make a dozen of selections in the RH bugtracker to submit a Fedora bug or just klick on the bookmark-toolbar with https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora