ntl soname bump

I'm updating Rawhide to ntl 9.6.2, which involves an soname bump.  I
will rebuild all affected packages in Rawhide.  I have already rebuilt
all of them in my local mock, so I'm confident there will be no
problems on x86_64. [1]

Note that multiple packages in the dependency chain take several hours
to build on ARM, so the next Rawhide compose will almost certainly
happen partway through the rebuild.  Expect broken dependencies in
tomorrow's Rawhide report, but they should all be gone again by the
time of Sunday's report.

Footnotes:
[1] Actually, a couple of packages are showing a large number of
complaints from python-sphinx, probably related to the new version of
python-sphinx built in Rawhide a few days ago.  So documentation may
be in a partially broken state, but that is unrelated to the ntl
soname bump.
--
Jerry James
http://www.jamezone.org/