Re: F24 System Wide Change: Default Local DNS Resolver

Hello Vit,

> On Tuesday, 1 December 2015 1:45 PM, Vít Ondruch wrote:
> > If I am not mistaken, this is at least 3rd time this change is proposed.
> Can somebody post some short summary what was changed, that you believe
> it will be successful this time?

  True, it was postponed couple of times because few implementation
issues were not resolved properly. There wasn't consensus about how
the proposed solution would interact with other components(ex. NM,
Gnome shell) on the system.[*] We have managed to sort out those
differences and hope to resolve implementation issues to build a
strong solution.

[*] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Default_Local_DNS_Resolver

Thank you.
---