Re: Koji problems

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 10:19:06 +0100
Pavel Zhukov <landgraf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Before I didn't see links to deleted files at all and it was fine.
> Now there are links and misleading message.

Theres an issue around one of the files mock/koji now outputs not being
removed by garbage collection, so the directory it's in (which is the
same as the others) still shows up after it's been removed.

I think I filed this upstream already, but I can check into it more...

> > Yes. The src.rpm is made only once then builds are doing for each
> > arch using that one.
> Any reason to not put it under main task or put link to every task?
> Link only not duplicate file.

Feel free to file a RFE on koji, but I think there's good reason the
output looks the way it does now.

kevin