Automate nag emails for pending ACL/pkgdb requests?

This is not about any particular instance, but browsing around pkgdb for various reasons I've run across ACL/pkgdb request that haven't gotten approved (or rejected). I know we all get busy but it's not right to ignore (intentionally or not) these requests from other packagers.

Some might be in favor of auto approval after a defined period of inactivity but what if someone goes on an extended vacation? How long is too long?

I think the least disruptive approach would be to start sending nag emails after a certain period (1 week?).

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Richard