Re: wayland in rawhide

Am 12.11.2015 um 15:31 schrieb Dominique Martinet:
It really didn't take me long after first using X-based interfaces to
make use of the primary buffer, and I've pretty much never used ^C/^V
ever since.

I only ever touch the mouse when I need to select something to
copy/paste it, so I'm not going to try to pretend I understand people
saying they don't want this behavior -- but likewise please don't say
that the "selection copies" behavior is bad for everyone.
It really isn't something I (and seemingly many others) want to lose,
ever
I also don't think multiple buffers is a good idea, I've always found
that confusing in X and this has been said in the bz as well, so we
really should try to keep a single buffer too

a single buffer don't when you use selection / middle click because you can not copy something, select something different and replace it with the clipboard and hence the X behavior is perfect to have *both*

for me that all sounds like again something trying me to sell feature-loss as improvement...........