Re: PSA: heads-up replacing mod_auth_kerb with mod_auth_gssapi

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 05:39:05PM -0400, Simo Sorce wrote:
> Hello fellow Fedora developers,
> I have relatively recently completed a project to replace the ancient and
> aging and unmaintained mod_auth_kerb Apache module with a new, slimmer, more
> modern and maintained module called mod_auth_gssapi[1].
>
> The plan is to retire mod_auth_kerb soon and get it out of the distribution.
> So this is a heads up that if you have a project that somehow relies on
> mod_auth_kerb it would be nice if you could migrate it to mod_auth_gssapi
> instead, and if you have any issue doing so (missing features,
> incompatibilities, anything) that you let us know so we can address whatever
> problem you may find and accelerate the demise of mod_auth_kerb.

Great, thanks Simo.  I'm not sure if we need a Feature for this, but I'm
happy to drop mod_auth_kerb in f24+.

I see deps from ipsilon-authkrb and koji-web FWIW.

Regards, Joe

--
Joe Orton // Red Hat // Web Stack Team // webstack-team@xxxxxxxxxx // @notroj